Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Daily Xtra interviews me about Town & Train

In some fantastic media coverage, Daily Xtra recently interviewed me about my horror novel, Town & Train. 
 
I have been freelance writing for Daily Xtra since 1999, when it was then called Capital Xtra! Having covered a gamut of beats, including news, book reviews and arts, I know all about being the interviewer. So, being on the other side of the interview was a little surreal. However, I thought that reporter Jeremy Willard did a lovely summation of my writing process. He also did some thoughtful follow-up tweets regarding Town & Train. Thank you, Jeremy.
 
You can find the Jan. 29 article, The phantasmal engine: James K Moran’s horror novel features queer heroes and an ominous train, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment