Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

I'm tickled that my poem "Stormed" appears in the summer 2015 issue of On Spec: The Canadian Magazine of the Fantastic. My complimentary copies arrived in the mail the other week at one of my previous addresses. Luckily, the mags found their way to me. (That's the last time I go on the lam to avoid my fans!)
Many thanks to fine folks at On Spec for accepting the piece, particularly Managing Editor Diane L. Walton, Poetry Editor Barry Hammond and Business Manager Jen Laface. 

I share the featured poet spotlight with Colleen Anderson, editor at ChiZine Publications. Her piece is entitled "The Hedge Witch". Prolific spec writer and editor Alex Shvartsman contibutes "One in a Million". Fellow Ottawa scribe Lynne M. MacLean (who likes to use a middle initial in her byline) has a story called "Storm Wife" in the issue as well.

You can see the Table of Contents here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment