Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

CanCon this Weekend

I’m excited to be part of this weekend's Conference on Canadian Content in Speculative Arts andLiterature, featuring guest of honour, Tanya Huff. 

At 4pm this Saturday, I will be weighing in on, Want to Dominate the World, but Don't Have a Writers' Group? My partners in crime are Maaja Wentz, Mike Rimar, Su Sokol, and Ryan McFadden (moderator).

On Sunday at 10am, I will be on the Horror and Weird Fiction: A Reader’s Panel. Our panelists discuss the most disturbing, lyrical, and scary horror out there. If you want to not sleep for weeks, make yourself a reading list at this panel! My co-panellists are Brett Savory, Sean Moreland, JRebecca Simkin, and Sandra Kasturi.

This will be a speculative blast. More about CanCon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment