Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Tree Seeds Workshop A Rewarding Success

Plaid aplenty!Yours truly with workshop coordinator,
the gracious and charming Chris Johnson.
Thank you, workshop coordinator Chris Johnson and co-directors Colin Morton and Pearl Pirie for lettin' me do a Tree Reading Series Seeds Workshop on Oct 25 about Speculative Fiction and Place at Gallery 101. On the gloomy October evening, my workshop folks brightened my spirits, asking such thoughtful questions that I learned a few things. The reading afterward by D.S. Stymeist and Richard Harrison played to a good house of about 50 people. Harrison's selections, about father-son relationships in early life and end of life, nearly moved me to tears several times.  Photos courtesy of Archibald Lampman winner, Pearl Pirie.
The author menacing workshop attendeees,
apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment