Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Halloween reading and viewing recommendations

Having a very busy fall, so I am reposting the following.

For me, inspiration runs to a fever pitch even as the leaves turn, fall, and  the, heady wine-like smell seems to pervade the world. I used to always pen a Halloween story, from grade six or so onward, up through university, and afterward. It is no coincidence that my first novel, Town & Train, was literary horror. So, I am always seeking out Halloween viewing and reading. 

Over the years, on this blog, I have made the strong case for Hallowe'en films and comics and books. You can find links to all of these posts below:  

- From 2015: Scary Halloween readingLisa Morton, Halloween aficionado extraordinaire 
                      
Town & Train: A Good, Spooky Halloween Read
                      It Follows is Astonishing and Creepy: A Film Review

No comments:

Post a Comment